With the development of essential policy re-iterating the need to offset ecological and environmental impacts for individual businesses and specific development projects, Habitat Regeneration provides a holistic approach which looks to deliver a viable management solution, whilst meeting vital ecological and environmental targets. The government’s Environmental Bill, Agricultural Bill, alongside developing National and Local Planning Policy all demonstrate the importance which habitat creation and environmental offset schemes are going to play in ensuring a sustainable future.
Habitat Regeneration provides a practical and proactive approach to ecological enhancement and offsetting solutions. We can take your project from an initial concept through to delivery and long term management. Habitat Regeneration prides itself on providing a quality service by utilising experienced ecologists, operators and specialist machinery, to ensure project delivery which maximises ecological benefit.
Habitat Regeneration provides the following habitat creation and management services:
- Specialist Woodland and Tree Services
- Woodland Creation and Hedge Planting
- Pond, Scrape & Wetland Restorations and Creations
- River Management & Natural Flood Management
- Environmental Fencing (Deer fencing, Mink & Otter fencing, Great Crested Newt Fencing)
- Regenerative Farming (Catch & Cover cropping, Companion Cropping, Wild Bird & Pollinator Mixes, Soil Health Improvement, extensive livestock grazing, etc.)
- Grassland & Vegetation Management
- Environmental Offset
Why Choose Us?
We provide practical and proactive approaches to ecological enhancement and offsetting solutions.
- Experienced ecologists
- Experienced operators
- Specialist machinery
- Robust operating procedures
- Commitment to environmental responsibility
- Family run